Thursday, September 23, 2010

Full of crap?

Today at work the Board of Trusteeeez were coming in for a meeting. That meant I couldn't belch, scratch my boobs, or have a sourpuss look on my face. And I also had to abstain from saying terms like, "Titties," "fuck", and "...in and around my mouth." All the while smiling and greeting people dressed in business attire as they come through the lobby. I must say I did a great job.

Current mood is a mix of tiredness, annoyance, contentness, and constipation. And creatively stuck too. I have this ad project I'm working on and thinking of a brand, product, and logo is not as easy or fun as it sounds. I have a product (sort of) and I have a logo (sort of). Brand will hit me eventually...and then I'll forget about it.

I'm tired because I am constantly trying to get work done or I have some place to be (Oh, no worries I get my blog done but when it comes to getting homework done, that's an epic fail). I can't nap even when I have small breaks between classes, work, and practice. And I am feeling rushed sometimes throughout my days. I can't just sit down and take a breather (unless its on a toilet). I'm annoyed because, well, that's how I usually am. Not all of the time but part of the time. A fraction of my day is spent being annoyed with people. And it usually varies day to day. But I'm usually annoyed with the same people. Shit I am suuuuch a crab. I'm content when people ask me for help and when I see those who don't annoy me. And the constipation part comes from stress and being in a hurry most of the time and not eating sufficient dinners (which is good because I'm trying to see if I can row lightweight but that won't happen until I'm like...thirty. I don't diet or starve. But I do exercise and sweat a lot...we'll see).

No comments:

Post a Comment