Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lazy Sunday.

No matter how hard I try, I can't sleep in. Again, I wake up at 845am naturally. Mind you, my lovely roomie nugget returned my remote control. She no longer shall be called the RC stealer...for now* :)

*she also mentioned how she had 2 remote controls in her room last night. I can't even.

Alas, I finally got to see her boyfriend who I haven't seen in pretty much a year. A great guy for the nugget I reside with. He brought us skinny bitches some loverly cupcakes from the well-known city bakery Magnolia Bakery (hence, the title plus the fact that I am lazy and DO NOT want to study for my marketing exam that is tomorrow. But I must because I will be busy tonite in the city yet again...on a date. Whoo).

Amazing. Thank you, E.
Also, thanks for fixing our windows :)
The cupcake experts at Magnolia should be happy to know that I finally tried one of their delicacies...and I loved it. A lot. I still hold true to Funfetti cupcakes (along with the icing by the same name) but these cupcakes were THE jam. And definitely made this lazy sunday worth the early wakeup.

I have, so far, downloaded massive amounts of tunage for Kramer, caught up with nugget's bf, played with nugget's new Nook, (Kindle, watch out, the Nook is the coolest book reader I've seen so far), ate a Magnolia cupcake, cleaned my room, picked out an outfit for my date, and wrote a blog. Yeah, studying? Mehhhh I DON'T WANNA. But I must. My mouth is currently on fire from eating carrots with chipotle hummus. I heart spice. But dang sons at Sabra, pass me some milk, prease.

If I could, I'd join in the rap with Chris & Andy. So far, great sunday. Let's hope this date is the icing on the (cup)cake.

"Let's hit up Magnolia & mack on some cupcakes!"

For those of you who haven't seen the skit, you should be ashamed.

Click dis: Lazy Sunday - SNL

No comments:

Post a Comment