Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tell us a little bit about yourself...

I pick my nose at work.
I pull out wedgies in front of supervisors.
I grit my teeth and have an awkward stance when I have to pee.
I wear gym shorts and a T-shirt to dressy events.
I burp in public.
I scratch my boobs without hesitation.
I sweat easily (it is mostly my back that does this).
I bite the skin around my nails when I’m nervous or stressed.
I fart in places that I believe are safe.
I take home magazines I find in waiting rooms. 
I don't sit on public toilet seats nor do I flush them with my hands.
I look mean when I think. 
I can't stand hair on the bathroom floor. 
I may look like I understand something when I really don't.
I get overwhelmed when more than one person is talking to me.
I think too much.
I slouch.
I crack my knuckles in an Arnie Grape kind of way (you must watch the movie). 
I'm attracted to color and prints...too many prints.
I walk as if I have to be somewhere in 2.5 seconds. 
I walk around my house nekked when no one is home.
I dance and sing around my house when no one is home.
I double-check a lot of things.
I get goose bumps when I listen to good music or see an awesome movie trailer.
I sometimes have a really hard time seeing people and hearing them as well.
I'm very fiber-oriented (all about the whole grains, baby! A plus if they're organic). 
I have an eclectic taste in music.
I've been arrested. 
I collect state quarters...still. 
I'd rather be in a full house than an empty one. 
I feel as if I'm a few fries short of a happy meal sometimes. 
I enjoy it when people smell good. 
I sneeze rather loudly but it sounds like a cough so most people don't say, "God bless you"...assholes.
I'm an only child. But so is Michael Kors, so it's all good. 
I stare into space with this gross look on my face sometimes...it's usually when I'm envisioning something terrible happening like out of one of those Final Fantasy movies. 

The reason for this post was for several reasons:
1. These are things I've noticed about myself (don't be alarmed, I still function normally).
2. I didn't know what to blog about (I mean I had an idea but it was too long of an idea, and I'm tired).
3. I was going to post this eventually (I had it typed up somewhere and added to it frequently).

There are more "I" things about myself that I can't think of but I'm sure you all have done one of these for Myspace or Facebook in that "About Me" section. Oh, here's another "I" mentionable:

I laugh hysterically when I read random people's "About Me" sections on Facebook. I'll usually read them in a Valley Girl or Slim Thug accent depending on who it is. Some are really cool but most of them are ridiculously stupid. You should try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment