Friday, September 3, 2010

Cashews intrigue me.

I couldn't resist not blogging about this...when I say "this" I mean a person. A very, different but intriguing person. Her name is Cashew. But you may know her as Ke$ha (yes, with a $ sign).
Will rummage through your garbage for attire. 

I just spent five minutes of my Labor Day Weekend, which is kicking off right about whenever I fucking feel like it, watching little clips of her talking about her "Garbage Chic Style." Not necessarily let's wear Glad Odor-Locking dresses with milk carton shoes. You have to watch her videos. The way she talks reminds me of the girl on YouTube that gives hilarious make-up tutorials ("Sharkskin is the slutiest shade ever.") but with a slight space cadet-ish tone.

Cashew's Glitter Fetish/Cracked out confused video clip. (look out for her explanation, or lack thereof, for the title of her debut album...if i was a music sensation i'd name my album Tiramisu).

Genius. 
Cashew has this confused look on her face like she's second-guessing her glittertastic garb. Don't furrow the brows, Cashew! Be proud of your headdresses and rockstar tees accompanied with feather earrings and paint all over your body. Don't forget the glitter. The loon stresses the glitter. You must watch her. She's nuts. Kinda funny but she makes you wanna furrow your own eye brows..or like Baby Smiley would say, "eyebrowns."

The Best Makeup Tips...Ever. WATCH NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment