Sunday, September 19, 2010

And she spoke words that would melt in your hands.



A song to go along with the blog reading...it is totally appropriate:
You're Not Stubborn - Two Door Cinema Club
I'm so glad there are windows in mah room, cuz bitch i need to vent.

Despite the fact that I "made bank" working mad hours at the info desk, I...
1) didn't get any work done,
2) was a crab for a majority of the time (but working with my old suitemate actually was a highlight to my day),
3) was exhausted from waking up after 5 hours of sleep to go to practice for 3 hours then work from noon to 845pm and,
4) I think i'm getting sick (unless sounding like Peter Brady going through puberty is normal). Thanks to my dear roommate nugget who was sick right before she flew home for the weekend. She's soo nice. 

Sidenote: I just realized my laundry is accumulating and I coulda sworn i just did fucking laundry earlier this week.

And the fact that I scraped my nose on a rigger yesterday at practice isn't helping me either because it stillzz hurteddd :( Also, I think it's really stupid how there's a Broadway show inspired by Green Day currently out. Like really? And I thought the Broadway musical made after "Legally Blonde" was bad. Geez, is Broadway running outta show ideas? C'mon! I'm surprised there isn't a Broadway shows about Harvey Milk or Liza Minelli.

I think it's really annoying how girl's i went to high school with are old now and still hang out at clubs and such. When I mean old, I mean senior when I was frosh in highschool. I mean, I understand times have changed and people don't necessarily take on that motherly Mrs. Cleaver role nowadays (or at least I'd like to think so). But still, we can't spend our entire lives hanging out as groupies with unsuccessful club promoters. Unless you date a DJ then I guess it's ok because they're invited to clubs for a reason other than being physically appealing. This is just based on a girl's profile I recently saw on my minifeed. Girls are really dumb. Like oh mah ga, Zee bar. Here, allow me to spill my drink all over your face. Granted, she dates a DJ. Oops.

I'm just on a rambling streak with all these things that annoy me.
My phone mysteriously forgets how to spell the word "boob" using T9 and now there is such thing as silly band rings?? America, stop making desperate attempts at recovering from the recession!

Aside from the fact that I was suuuuch a crab yesterday for, I believe, legitimate reasons, I really didn't want to talk to anyone. Except my suitemate who I was so happy to have worked with yesterday because she actually doesn't annoy me at all. And strangers too, who I am more than willing to help out when they come through the student union asking me questions. 

I'm not saying all of my friends annoy but I feel as if I talk to certain ones that day and if I'm already flustered to begin with, they just add to it like a pile of camel dung. Of course I'm not going to share who these people are. But I will give them code names like Chopsticks, Gravy, & Fridge. Lawn Mower is a good one too.

Annoyances
1. Friends who I just don't know anymore. An accumulated lack of trust or at least that's how I felt towards this bag of potatoes. Upholding some image of perfection and seeming as if everything is peachy-keen? Gag me. it doesn't work nor is it realistically possible to live that blissfully unless you're on crack or ecstasy. When problems are obvious don't try to hide them. You'll just end up looking like a Mrs. Cleaver poser. With or without that white-picket fence. 

2. Douche nuggets who say they'll do something but they don't. It even comes down to the simplest things like this prime example
 Me: Hey, let me know if [Lipstick] goes to Specs. 
 Douche Nugget (DN): Okay, I will. I probably won't go. But yeah, I'll let her know.*

*Fact: I did not say I wanted to hang out with you because you sure as hell told me you probably weren't going. Counter argument: I can understand how forgetful doing these things can be. I've done it myself. But still, I hold true to the first fact.

Hours go by (via text)
DN: Yo pook I'm feeling ashamed I'm at specs with [Lipstick] and I just saw [Koala]. Can you please drive here and come
Me: No. I told you to let me know if you or her were going. I'm at home now. Thanks. (Mind you, I was exhausted after a long day & cranky from annoying people)
DN: Oh shoot well I didn't think we would end up at specs but danielle dragged us out so we are here to some older dude. Its ok nevermind.*
*That's like saying I didn't think we were going to go out after drinking alcohol even though our plan was to end up at Specs. Makes sense. 

Stupidity. Plain and simple. Or maybe it's just that friend who I will call Tuna. She should be feeling ashamed that she's there with Lipstick and forgot to tell me about Specs considering Lipstick is a grown up now and works in the city so seeing her is rare. But I think she was ashamed because she was like one of those girls at clubs as I stated before. Old. Tuna doesn't date a DJ either. 

3. Friends who you just don't understand sometimes or at least not like you used to. These can be categorized into those types of awkward, not-like-things-used-to-be, types of friendships. You still talk but there's just something different, whether you feel differently or the other person does. It just turns into..."fuckness" according to Snookie on Jersey Slore. I find myself attempting to keep things in place as they were before I left for Australia. I was talking to someone about it last night. How I've changed since coming back and I kinda feel bad about it. I'm still the same but just different...if that makes sense. But its good to know that friends or a friend of mine has realized our friendship has turn to shit. From her shitting on it. She told me this and it coming from the culprit actually helps in "the grieving process." She may have had food poisoning. I hope it'll be okay and she'll recover from said food poisoning so we can be friends again like we were before. 

This blog is somewhat of an outlet. No holds barred shit-talking. And it's not like I sit at my desk and type up a storm with this nasty look on my face. Mouth is closed, music is on as I sway back and forth to the beat. Like I am now. I love TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB. Someone please see them with me in October. pretty prease :)
My friend Tor & I have come up with a saying we'll just shout out when I think of something intriguing to talk about..."WHY DON'T YOU JUST BLOG ABOUT IT?!" And I think I'll do just that :D

These guys don't annoy me at all: So presh.

No comments:

Post a Comment