Thursday, September 9, 2010

Like Moses parting the Red Sea?

This week so far has been a bit better than last week (key words being "so" and "far"...i'm sure something dreadful could happen like me get attacked by rabid squirrels and have large hail fall from the sky right on my noggin...no bid deal), despite the same busy-bee syndrome I'm suffering from. After all of the mental breakdowns in previous weeks, I'm hoping that things will start to look up. And the weather will get cool enough for my car to start.

Update on Sheila:
The reason for the title goes to my car-saavy friend Erol. Who I also like to call Eggroll. C'mon, you can't help but say it...the two sound similar. Anywho, I told him about the never-ending car issues and he asked me some questions and wanted to look under the hood after a meeting we had. I popped the hood and that's when the guys start ooooh-ing and ahhh-ing at the V6 engine Sheila has under her skirt (Dayyyumm son, she gotta nice cooter!) But none of that, lemme continue...

He looks for about 15 seconds and tells me to let him hear me try to start it. I laugh thinking mmm, yeah, she ain't goin' anywhere! Lo and behold, the bitch turns on like nothing fazes her. Mind you, she was pushed and shoved out of the garage last Tuesday night by my svelt man fwiends Brian Quiznos & Pat Lax AND had been sleeping under a tree in about 75 degree sunshine yesterday afternoon...two parking tickets later. Wowwwww, this would happen. Eggroll got Sheila to start. Car whisperer? I think so. "She sounds fine to me!" he says. I take no chances and drive her to Honda service. Bitch be goin' to rehab and hopefully she won't relapse into a downward spiral of fuel pump and starter issues.

There you have it. Like Moses who parted the Red Sea, Eggroll used his car mojo to get Sheila to start. Hmmm maybe she likes Turks. Good job, Eggroll. Golden staff goes to you my friend :)

"But as for you, turn you, and take your journey into
the wilderness by the way of the Red sea."
 As for getting outta those two parking tickets...yeah, that was all me ;)

1 comment:

  1. i think she wanted to impress all the guys standing around her open hood

    ReplyDelete