Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Foggy disposition.

Ugh this was from Monday and I never finished it (slash lazy as fuck)...
MONDAY
The rain always does this...

For some reason I always get this bummy, tired, blahhhh mood when it rains out. I would ideally wanna stay inside with sweats on and watch movies with Monster Mash but the real world calls for real work. So the movie nights are gonna have to wait til the weekend.

I ate Campbell's Soup At Hand today at workie. But I didn't eat it like it was marketed. I still used a spoon. I also brown bagged my lunch to work...made me feel like a kid again. The facilities worker who I've mentioned in the past, well...him and I are on a first name basis now and i lurve it. He's so friendly.

TODAY

I've been slacking with this shiz lately and the funny thing is, I have nothing to do when I'm not updating this. I'm usually with Tor as she walks around campus as if a stick was residing in her anal area. That's only temporary because I'll be shoving a real stick up there soon. JUST KIDDING TORI TURD.


A friend of Satan?
5k erg test is over and done with thank Jesus. I did well...it wasn't my best but i certainly finished it. For those of you who bother reading this and don't know what an erg is (which is probably no one because the ones who read this are or were rowers at one point of their stupid lives...and when I mean "stupid" I mean "why would you ever put yourself through so much pain by doing the goddamn sport?" Then I remember why...it's because you're awesome and you lurve pain. Good on you, kiddies). Anyways, an erg is an indoor rowing machine with a monitor on it that tells you you can't do any better than what you're pulling on it. So basically, your job is to prove that machine wrong as it laughs in your face when you get this weird, pained expression on your face after pulling your fucking life out of the handles and all you wanna do is stop. Again, this is why I row.

I feel your pain. 
I took a personal day off of work. Not working for two hours today I don't think will do any harm considering I only work there 5 hours a week, two days a week. It's okay though. My boss is such a lovely lady. And very understandable.

And I love how my professor is replacing our night class with a night out in the city...but only for her 21+ students. The others have a night off. Schweet. We were invited to an Ad Week event at the Highline Ballroom. A sort of Battle of the Bands and our professor's company has a band that made the finals and we got free tix :)

Me love you long time ;)
I hope they win so maybe our professor's band wins the whole thing so she'll maybe buy us all iPads or some spiffy gadget that no one else has except her because she's successful out the ying yang. I told my friend I would get her one after I sell my body to all of the Manhattan and contract several diseases along with it. She was totally understandable and told me to BBM her when I make enough money to do that. And possibly get her a Marc Jacobs handbag to throw it in.

But as stated yesterday (monday), the rain/fog always puts me in a weird mood whether it is crabby or weird but mainly the first. And I'm actually tired too and I tend to get weird when I'm exhausted so maybe the weather does make me feel like that as well. Ugh must go.

I love my iHome and the music it plays. I have such good taste. And if you think differently then stop asking ME for new music. Shank you vewy much.

No comments:

Post a Comment