Monday, November 29, 2010

Two great songs.

I am constantly being introduced to new music by friends, hearing my dad jam out to Ian Dury (who I'm not a fan of...I wish he listened to Ozzy Osbourne still), or by self-referencing myself to new tunes I find online. I frequent The Music Ninja site. It's usually consistent in sound, with a lot of new things popping up on the site like Dubstep, a genre my friend A/P/G introduced me to. But I'm getting a fever for some electronic tuneage (cowbell optional). Two songs belonging to the genre were featured on the site today: "Charlie" by The Phantom's Revenge and ""I Think I Like It" by Fake Blood. I have "Fix Your Accent" & "Mars" by Fake Blood on my pod but The Phantom's Revenge is pretty cool dude too. Enjoy these.



No comments:

Post a Comment