Monday, November 15, 2010

Insightful.

I just finished reading Red's latest post. Her final words sum up not just how she's feeling but how I'm feeling toward my final year of college. It's scary, it's exciting, it's up and it's down. But here, she says it better:

*Dichotomy: division of a whole into two especially mutually exclusive or contradictory groups or entities. Perfect description of my emotions during senior year, both those regarding the year as a whole and those at any given time towards any given event, as well as the expectations of the year and the expectations for a person in my position. It's a mixed bag of feelings, of requirements, of student and 21 year old, of child and adult, of broken hearted and fully living, of American and Australian, of past and present, of myself and friend. Of hopes and dreams. I can never quite figure it out, and you probably can't either. For me or for yourself.


She's quite the insightful Irish Buddha.

No comments:

Post a Comment