Sunday, November 14, 2010

Silly, old bear :)

My facebook minifeed has an assortment of random posts that I ocassionally look through. Okay, that's a lie, I scroll down as far as I can and take a look at clips or videos that are posted. I saw that a friend posted a movie trailer on another friend's wall. It was for a new Disney movie coming out. Now, I don't particularly enjoy Disney as much as I did (lie again, I loved Up! Granted, it was a Disney/Pixar collaboration but hey, it still counts) when I was a tater tot but this one was so cute: Winnie the Pooh. Yes, a new Pooh & fwiends story. I almost started to cry when I watched the trailer. Maybe it was because Keane's "Somewhere Only We Know" was the theme song in the background. Oh ma ga, it was so presh! TEAR big time.

View the trailer here! http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1431542041/
This summer is gonna be as sweet as honey ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment