Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Haome sweet haome.

Finally...after what seemed like a month (actually more than a month) of hell, I'm finally home. Despite my forgetting my phone charger and avocados* I made it in one piece and in good timing (just under two and a half hours!).
*luckily I have the old-fashioned cigarette lighter phone charger in my car I can use. And the avos will be ripe for when I return to school.

I came home to an empty house but my parents arrived five minutes after me WITH dinner. As if mama read my mind, she brought home a large hoagie (sub) to the Allen household. My favorite samich ever...the Bobbie, which was great because it's literally a preview of Thanksgiving. It's the amazing holiday on a roll. Pulled turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce (not the jellied, canned kind), and a little mayo on an Italian roll. Epic sauce in and around my mouth. Sooo good. I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture on the crackberry but here is what the beast looks like...
Heaven.
After dinnah with mama & Bill, which wasn't awkward (Thank God because its the holidays and the last thing I want is awkwardness at a place I've been seeking refuge from fucking New Gross for so long), I met up with the haome biffle Steph and her new boyf to see HP7. I do not read the books like Steph does but I still enjoy going to see the movies because they are so totally awesome and the movie magic still amazes me and gets better every time I see a new chapter of the Harry Potter legacy. As I waited for them outside the tiny movie theater near the University of Delaware (wondering if I'd see anyone I knew, which I kinda sorta did in a Facebook way - I saw my old friend from high school's boyfriend. I don't know him but I know of him via Facebook due to Relationship status and pictures). I saw Stephy poo from a distance and kinda waited for whether or not she would run to me, which she did, so I booked it from the entrance of the movie theater and ran into her. Oh, how I've missed the haome biffle so much. It was soo great to hug her after what seemed like so long (even though I saw her for a split second before I left for school after Columbus Day).

So far, break is blissful. Although I may have to do that whole Black Friday shopping thing for a new comp. AND I need to figure out if I can get any of my old files off of my dunzo comp and onto a new one or if it's even possible because I don't have a clue as to what is wrong with it. All I know is that the blue screen of death and is in full swing on my Mac that should probably be on life support. Or is on life support. It's in a vegetative state but can still be turned on and off. That's pretty much it though. Comatose. That'll be its new name. Comatose my comp. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment