Friday, October 29, 2010

Totes McGotes.

I really couldn't tell you (or who ever is reading this) how this week has been. Granted I've been posting random shit on here pretty much all day err day, I've been stressin' out the ying yang. Maybe the fact that my iPod has been glued to my ears the whole week (like all weeks) makes being in the library on a Friday afternoon not too shabby. It's the only way I can get work done. For serious. My laptop, remember that? Yah, its dunzo.

Just some things that have come to mind...

  • I still jimp (jizz in mah pantz) when I hear "Gallery Piece" by Of Montreal click dis and listen
  • I still lose my shit when "Down River" comes on. Great concert click dis and listen
  • A giraffe called me last night after she mysteriously hurt her toe. She didn't know what to do with a gushing toe. I told her to elevate it. Or wrap it up and worry about it in the morning. Mind you, we were both in a state of...contentment? (I prefer white, while she ripped jello shots in the Bend).
  • I kinda slipped a little in my friend's shower last night. This was before I started drinking wine in there. It makes cleanliness so much more fun :)
  • I got a snack wrap and small fry at McDoodle's with Frumpy at 3am. Normal.*
  • I made a friend, an apprentice, jealous of said snack wrap. It's nothing to cry about because unbeknownst to her is that I don't live close enough to take advantage of this 24-hour McDoodle's. Last night was an exception because I slept at Tor Tor's. But maybe this is a good thing. Super Size Me 2? Nay nay.  
  • I bought a pack of Hi-C juice boxes today. Nostalgic :)
  • Avos were on sale today at Stop-n-Shop. 88 cents each! 
  • Chipotle mayo...there are no words. Mmm sauce, literally. 
  • I wanna dance right now but it's not allowed in the library. I'm going back to my apartment soon so I'll just do it there. 
  • I need a Halloween costume...and a blow-up guitar. 
  • I'm thirsty...wine or water?
  • I miss the giraffe who called me early this morning. 
  • Red mango after the gym earlier with Doodle Boober Wang Tang Tit Munch was totally necessary (I haven't come up with a name for said apprentice who was jealous of my Snack Wrap. Bullet numero 6 up top). Pumpkin Spice fro-yo, so festive, so good. 
  • I listened to a great amount of rap today. Eh. But I'm making up for it by listening to my weird shit nowww. Mmmm Starfucker "Boy Toy" click dis and listen
  • Dear Craigslist, please grant me with two reasonably-priced tickets for the Florence + the Machine Show on Monday, October 5th @ Terminal 5. Pretty prease. 
  • "Basic Space" just came (on). And so did I. So sexual i lurve it.
There could have been other things to talk about. But I is tired. 

*On our way to McDoodle's, Frumpy and I saw a trashcan, an empty six-pack, and a pillow that looked like it was recently laid in. Part of me isn't surprised by this in New Gross. 

And finally...
I still have a crush on you, Musical Jesus. Why wasn't I here?
Refer back to post "Home, let me come home." (Oct. 9).

No comments:

Post a Comment