Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My (less than) 5 minutes of fame.

I woke up this morning and looking at the collage of pictures on my wall, I noticed the still from a music video my friend PBerry directed and starred in for an Australian History class we took last semester abroad. He also wrote the lyrics to the rap. Each group had to create a project that involved a few of the historical places in Fremantle. Since he's all up on creativity and film and what not (hey, he interned for Young Hollywood in LA this past summer and also starred in an OK Go music video along with the rest of the ND marching band). I agreed to help out with his endeavor that I hope earned him and the rest of his group an A. Why I didn't ask to be in his group in the first place? I'll never know.
My friend KFitz & I being a tourist couple in the vid. 
If you haven't seen this prime example of music video innovation & excellence you're in luck because I've posted the link heeeeyah: "We Go Round Freo"

Here is the OK Go music video for "This Too Shall Pass", which PBerry and some others from the ND marching band played in: This Too Shall Pass - OK Go

No comments:

Post a Comment