Sunday, October 10, 2010

"So did you guys like play tiddlywinks together? Or did you play with swords?"

I must say that I am comfortable with myself to admit that I do occasionally watch LOGO, the gay brother channel to MTV. It's literally LGBT MTV. There are two shows that I saw commercials for last week and thought to myself, "oh ma ga. I must add these new shows to my reality television addiction list." Not so much addiction, but more or less an occasional user of reality television (as if it were a drug like cocaine).

The first one is called The Arrangement. In laymen terms it's more or less Project Runway...but for florists. But like what do they say when someone gets eliminated?
"I'm sorry but you've wilted."
"Please pack your leaves and die."
Roses, tulips, and moss OH MY!
I'm only guessing here considering I only saw the end of the show but even then I didn't really remember what they said when the one chick got eliminated. I must say that I want to one day go to the Flower District in NYC and get me some Birds of Paradise for the living room or a nice floral arrangement for my room. Maybe some nice water lilies if i wanna get fancy for a nice dinner in. But of course these fantasies are for my place that I will eventually rent in the city when I'm rich and famous (so please tell your friends to talk about my blog and read it like its the next big thing).
I do enjoy flowers so seeing these aspiring florists/starving arrangers who also work as waiters or off-broadway set designers (only assuming) make beautiful arrangements with flowers and plants and other forms of greenery is actually fascinating to me. Watch the show here: http://www.logotv.com/shows/arrangement/series.jhtml

The second show, which I will more than likely follow more than The Arrangement is called The A-List New York. As someone put it, it's the Real Housewives of NYC but with gay men. Honestly, whoever came up with this concept, to me, is downright genius. Who wouldn't wanna watch gay men gossip and galavant through the streets of Manhattan. Shit, at one point I wanted to be a gay man.*

*They're so stylish and awesome and all I want is gay man best friend to come shopping with me and people watch and just do fun stuff with and be ridiculous with. But wait, I do that with my best friend already. But I'm selfish and I want a gay man biffle as well.

***SIDENOTE PERTAINING TO TOPIC***
I recently was talking to my best friend about my love like life or lack thereof. In the midst of my vulgar Tourette's outbreak in the car last weekend I said, "I swear to God, I am such a guy...with a vagina." I truly am. I have accepted this. On a lighter note, I do enjoy nail polish, pretty flowers, and babies. 
Why I wish I were gay. 

BUT BACK TO THE GAY MEN! I watched the first episode last night just to see how this panned out compared to Real Housewives of NYC. And surprisingly this held my attention. I swear these men have the greatest comebacks and sly remarks of anyone I know, which is why I want to be/know them.
The show features a famed reality television slooter, Reichen Lehmkuhl (not even gonna try to pronounce this right). He won the Amazing Race back in the day with his partner of the time Chip (last name I do not care to Google). He also dated *NSYNC member Lance Bass (remember him? Bye bye bye!)


You = cool. So effing cool. 

I must say that I already have two favorites upon watching the show's first episode. First is TJ Kelly to yo muhfuckin right-->

He's not exactly one of the "A-listers" that the show is following but he sure as hell might as well be because that bitch is just as fabulous (if not more) than his A-lister friend Ryan Nickulas. The two biffles work together at Ryan's salon, located in the city, which I want to save up money for just so I can listen to them poke fun at the dumb world we live in and hang out with them. TJ's red hair is also firey and hot. Loves it. Muah.

Lean wit it, rock wit it, bitchass.
Another favorite A-lister I am enjoying thus far (mind you, this is kinda sad how I only watched the FIRST episode of this show and am already blogging about it. Props, to juicy television making it to Fluster Nuggets rather quickly) is successful model agent Derek Lloyd Saathoff. The spray tan addict is frickin' cute and chic and would totally get an invite to be part of my entourage (if I was cool enough to have one but I feel as if I do. I just don't give invites and it's not exclusive and none of us can get into cool places like these A-listers can...well, at least not yet).



I'm excited to see all hell break loose and the male jewelry fly in this new series on LOGO. Considering I don't have night class on Monday nights, this is definitely going to make tomorrow night fabulous.
WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE. It's great and full of quotable wordage.

No comments:

Post a Comment