Sunday, October 3, 2010

Squirrel Invasion.

The walk to campus earlier today was divine. Sunny and a decent 56 degrees outside. But the wind at times was woof considering i had shorts on. I needed the brisk walk anyways since I skulled 3 Blue Moons last night at my friends' house.

Yesterday I was productive (considering I went to a concert the night before running on 5 hours of sleep before I went to a 3-hour crew practice) and got a lot of my shit done. I went to practice for 3 hours, made brekkie with the roomie, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned my room, did laundry, filled my car up with gas, and went to Target. Errand central. I fixed my room up with a new mirror and a frame so I could put a pic of my mommy and me in it :)
I had no concept of a pillow because mama was more comfy :)


Smugglin' dem nuts. 
On the way to campus I saw a massive amount of squirrels. So many fucking rabid critters just hanging out and jumping all over the place. I even saw some gangsta squirrels (that's what I call the dark ones. Watch me get bit by a gangsta squirrel in the future because of this). I've never seen them until I came up here for college 3 years ago.

I finished my marketing project but I'm pretty sure my whole branding concept and competition analysis sucked. Whatevs. On the way back I was jammin' out to "Down River" and realized how dumb and embarrassing I was at the concert two nights ago. Fuuuck. I went nuuuts.

Now I am back at haome on this Fall-rific Sunday. Finished a glass of Fish Eye Pinot with a wrap smothered in avocado goodness. What to do, what to do. I finished my shit that's due soon. I could work on other projects and do something productive but my horoscope says to relax and hang out. http://horoscope.com/

I think I'll nap. But since mama ain't here I gotta use a pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment