Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I made it, I made it.

I'm hoping to cruise through the rest of this week, since its a 4-day school week (3 for me because I has no crasses on Fridayyy).

I got through my 5k erg test this morning and shed off seconds off my old time as well as drop my split time close to 2 seconds. I need to wait for further results from the coach nuggets. Hopefully I'll have made the boat going to the Head of the Charles race in Boston in 2 weeks. Fingahz cwossed.

How I feel when I'm not in shape...or in general haha. 
I'm really enjoying the morale on the team and I'm starting to get to know more of the froshies. Our team is BIG compared to previous seasons. I'm hoping people will stick around considering practice is now in the afternoon (which sucks for me because I gotta always rush to night class) rather than wee in the morning - I miss it :(. And crew is tougher as the season goes by so I'm hoping they won't die on us and quit when the work becomes close to severely impossible  both mentally and physically. Well, not impossible but that's what I think when it gets tough. All I wanna do is stop but I can't.

I watched the second episode of The A-List New York last night and of course, rolled around in laughter at the dialogue. I swear, they motivate me to be bitchier towards others and not give a shit. And further look in search of a gay man biffle to accompany me on adventures and do fun things with. In due time, in due time.

I cried at Counseling today. I guess whatever I was talking about was finally sinking in. I never cry at counseling and if I do it's very rare like today. It's also rare that I brought this up. Whatevs.

***SIDENOTE***
Girl texting with one hand while holding a jack-o-lantern in the other. Talent. She hasn't moved for about 45 seconds. I looked over my shoulder three times. She's gone now. 




...about ten minutes later...


She just walked out of the food court area and into the bookstore with said jack-o-lantern. What is this, take your jack-o-lantern to school day?


Okay, so I kinda just saw my counselor come into the student union. A bit awkward but not really. Just the fact that I cried earlier in front of her and now I put on my friendly building manager face is quite a transition.

My friends Brian and Ryan (aka Frump) stopped by to visit me at work but that's only because I told them there was free food around. We were all discussing how Ryan has a hard time gaining weight. Despite Brian's disgusting and lame idea of how Ryan "should sew is ass shut so he doesn't shit," I compared his trouble with weight gain to a woman struggling to get pregnant. Because if one thinks about it, both are similar situations. Darn, Ryan's ego can't get prego :(
Ryan needs a surrogate :(

No comments:

Post a Comment