Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rainy day blues.

Not really but I could be in a better mood. Despite the fact that I enjoy feeling sore (especially after a really hard practice that involves pull ups, intense grunting, and buckets of sweat all up on me) I'm going thru some stuff that I'm sure I'll take care of when time comes. I feel as if I could have all the time in the world to get shit done but I refuse to. Why? Because I'm a lazy fuck who thinks I have all the time in the world in the first place.

Needless to say, I don't have too much of a problem with that.

Finally saw Social Network. While I was realizing that my crush on Max Minghella was dwindling and grossed out by how Justin Timberlake was bringing the *NSYNC white-boy fro back from the Disney vault to play Napster crumpet Shawn Fanning, it was a great movie. And it wasn't just because there were awesome rowing scenes in it and that I use the social networking site like a fiend (don't worry, Twitter, you will be next on the fiend-user list before you know it). My new crush infatuation, such a cutie patootie is on Mark Zuckerberg man jam Jesse Eisenberg - the two Bergs come together! Whoo. Jesse looks creepily similar to my good friend Anthony from Sacred Fart University. WHO I WILL BE SEEING NEXT WEEK!!! Him, the nugget whining roomie, and I will be trekking his Audi to South Bend, Indiana to reunite with some Fightin' Irish biddies we studied abroad with in Oz.
We haven't reached FBO status...yet ;)
DEUCES!
Guess which one is the real Eisenberg! But I must say Allutto aka DJ Pauly D is not only reppin' Garden City but he's also giving the Zuckerberg man jammer a run fo' his millionzz. Stay fresh, kid.

This morning the library was in full swing. Because it's like the fifth or sixth week of school and students are realizing that work is involved...even at small liberal arts colleges in Westchester County. As I was stapling last-minute articles for a procrastinated thesis due at the end of the semester (anyone up for some Effectiveness of Online Advertising facts?), I eavesdropped on a conversation two librarians were having at the help desk. After using a jammed stapler (thanks so much for not telling me, and also refusing to fix it, ladies), I went to use the working one and the part of the conversation I stumbled into went a little sumfin like dis...

Librarian sitting in chair (LC): are they any good?
Bigger librarian (BL): oh yeah! they're delicious. They're also in my calorie range
LC: Oh, that's great! They're not too much.
BL: Yeah! I even had one as a mid-morning snack yesterday...but then (awkward face) ugh.
LC: (Surprised facial expression) oh?
BL: I had some uhh...there were some uhhh...(looking at me while I stapled my papers/eavesdropped smiling)...discrepancies with my stomach.

You know, she had a poopy problem. Lord knows I lurve fiber and if I could marry it, I probably would because there would be some sort of regularity in my life since everything else likes to stop working or go to shit in all aspects of it. I bet it was one of those Fiber One bars that apparently makes everyone I know "shit their brains out"...except mine because I have a steel-lined digestive system. My belly vacuums up large quantities of food and although I'm a strong advocate of the Fiber party it still doesn't affect me like it does others. I am slightly jealous at times but then I realize maybe fiber likes me so much that I'm like a VIP member to have such a strong tum tum that can tolerate a powerful substance. A good friend of mine even Facebooked me today asking if there was fiber in coffee. As I replied no, I gave her the low down on all things fiber like a pro :) Oh, and coffee is actually a stimulant but pretty much works the same way fiber does so I enjoy coffee too.
Eat it everyday and your butt will love you!
As I constantly use graphics in my blog posts, I get more nervous thinking that Google, like the Winklevi in Social Network will sue me for intellectual property theft. I'm sure I won't have to worry about that considering about a handful of my dear fwiends bother to even follow my blog.

(SHOUT OUT TO MY BEST FRIENDSTER NUGGET FUCK: I hope I don't have to remind you to read this. If I do, you're not a good friend at all. But a lame baby nugget juicer that should be sqeezed out of the an alligator's butt along with your missing phone that the alligator swallowed whole. I mean, I support you in your silly busy business endeavors and proof-read your assignments. The least you can do is step away from the jar of peanut butter and half-eaten banana on your bedroom floor and read my shit). 

I'm done with my schpele for today but I have much to discuss soon!

**Sidenote**
Haha as I get ready to post this, there are problems with the Facebook website. I can't even get to the homepage without an error page showing up. "Every time Facebook is down, we are losing millions of people!" or something along those lines that the Zucker/Eisen/berger said in the film. You haven't lost me yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment