Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tasteful or tacky?

Before we begin...

YES! My first page view from Australia today.

Currently listening to "Mary" from the new KOL album. This song reminds me of my only friend with the same name who is also my fellow blogger friend who I follow. I must say she is one of kind (and probably one of the few who understands my humor. God I miss her).

You ever see people around campus or at work that you don't know necessarily but often see in one day? Doesn't it annoy you? It bugs the shit out of me. It's like, why are you here all the goddamn time? If they're acquaintances of mine, I'll say "Hey!" in a friendly manner, assuming I won't see them again in the day. But then the second time rolls aronud (usually about a half hour later or sooner) and I have to awkwardly smile at them thinking, Oh, hello, tee, hee. Like what the fuck. Idk. I'm only ranting about this because it happens to me often.

NOW, for the post...
New fashion trend I heard in my Senior Seminar in Mass Comm class this morning: Drop crotch jeans.
The name alone fascinates me. This strikes my curiousity wayyyy more than Crotchless chaps. I'm wondering this trend from Europe will come over to the states. In fact, I think I saw a boho chic couple in Bali both rocking a pair. And I remember trying some on in Australia come to think of it.


A little Ali Baba for my taste but hey, that doesn't mean I don't like them. They're kinda cool. And if I could pull them off, I'd start the trend on my campus. Trend might be too strong of a word. Different look might be  more appropes. There's a first time for everything so why not?

 Talk about fashion blogggggg. Drop crotch jeans was actually a topic a girl in our class talked about during her presentation. Her presentation had a lot to do with fashion blogging. Hmmmm.

A very cool song I'm lurvin': I Remember Shelter (The XX vs. Deadmau5 & Kaskade)

No comments:

Post a Comment