Saturday, January 15, 2011

What's up with all the birds?

After coming back to New Gross a few weeks ago, I heard about all these mysterious mass animal deaths occurring all over the world. I understand that Doomsday is going to happen on December 12, 2012 (as stated by those who believe that the world will end) but is this some sort of preview? Who knows. I just feel bad for all those unexplainable deaths. It's uber creepy. Here's an article from The European Union Times: Birds and fish are now dying all around the world

But when I was home before coming back for New Years, I ran some errands with my mom and we saw some seagulls in the shopping center parking lot doing this:


These little shits were taking up some of the parking spots! They just stood there. We stopped and stared from the car windows. It wasn't until I opened my window an inch that they all started to fly near the open crack. Sorry, guys, no food fo' youuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment