Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You're a few years overdue...

An appropriate tune for this MUCH delayed post.


or this one...



either way I'm late on the posting. Last week was full of finals and spending some quality  time with numerous libraries and computer labs around campus. I felt like one of those girls on The Bachellorette. I'd say the last rose went to the main library on campus...it had a cafe and was considered the place to be seen. And it had that old school library feel but with all of the sick Apple desktops and conference rooms and the upstairs study room resembled Hogwarts. Holla.

When I thought I had time to blog, I didn't because my days were full of work, senior thesis, meetings, senior thesis, gym, senior  thesis, group projects, senior thesis, going bonkers, and finally handing in my senior thesis.

At this point my semester is ova! I'll just be hanging  out around campus because I'd rather be here than at home. SIIIIIIKE! I'll be working this week to make some extra cash that is going nowhere but the drain because I still have things to pay for.

some updates for my loyal followers
  •  The hard drive lives! The friendly Apple Geniuses in my hometown overnighted my macbook to the main headquarters where they replaced my hard drive and logic board. AND when it came back the geniuses were able to retrieve my old files! Tunes, pics, vids, everything. AND they only charged me replacing the hard drive. $132 goes a long way I'd say.
  • The mystical cystical is gone? I'm not quite sure. There's some discoloration under my belly button and there still seems to be something living under my skin but it's not as severe. I hope the scarring will go down with some miracle cream or whatever.
  • Since working at the desk, where I usually update my blog like I am now, I have seen sooo many people do that thing with the door; you know, they go to push it open when in reality they have to pull it open. They catch themselves in this confuzzle of coming inside at a somewhat quick pace only to be delayed and slowed down because of their embarrassing mishap. It's okay though. I've done this in high school where they had the same doors. And even when I was a senior there, I'd count how many girls would do the same thing.
It feels good to get back into this habit, obsession, hobby, stress reliever, thing I'd do instead of doing my actual work. Maybe that's why I spent so much time making up for all the time I should have been doing my school work. Procrastination at it's finest? Pretty much. All in all, some of my friends and I rewarded ourselves with a trip to Atlantic City.

No comments:

Post a Comment