Tuesday, December 28, 2010

You sexy thanggg

This song is totally appropriate...PLAY

French. The language is sexy. The dressing is tasty. The word is my creature friend Pony's last name. And this fine azz creature has the same last name too: Kate French.

MY GOD SHE IS FINE. I WOULD GO GAY FOR HER. And that's not even saying much because there are a lot of hot women I would sleep with. Yes, I am admitting that to whoever reads this.

Although not many of you have heard of her, you may have seen her in a few episodes of Gossip Girl, South of Nowhere, One Tree Hill, Wicked Wicked Games among other television appearances. She also played a hot cheerleading captain in Fired Up! and had a quickie appearance in Accepted. But she's probably mostly known for her character Niki Stevens on Showtime's The L Word.

Yeah...that show about West Hollywood lesbians. 

I've seen some episodes of that show. And let's just say she knows how to kiss a woman let alone looks good doing it. HAWT. (Oh, and the show ain't that bad. It's fulllll of drama and scandal...and vaginas).

She kinda resembles The Graduate star Katherine Ross (pictured @ right). Gawrrr-jusss.
She most certainly will go far and marry someone equally hot or stick to some cute scruffy dude and they'll have cute kids who'll probably do Paul Mitchell hair product commercials (my friend Bubba was a Paul Mitchell baby when she was younger...a step above those Gerber babies). 
This is for all of my male followers who read my blog :) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment