Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Konichiwa, Bitches.

Semi-productive day compared to previous days that I've been home. I knew I had to make some moves. So I went for a run outside. I was more prepared this time with multiple layers and high socks. And one of those spiffy ear warmer things my grandmother got me last Christmas. I never wore one before. I kinda looked like an uber winter trackstar and I wanted to laugh at my reflection as I passed some cars on my street. I bounced to the new tunes as I ran at a jogger's pace. Low rate workouts burn fat anyways so I wasn't concerned about speed. I'm gonna do it again tomorrow before I go see what the college town or Newark is up to when I visit my fwiend Stephy Poo near campus.

I was kinda bitchy today when dealing with someone annoying. I don't know how to act when it comes to annoying people. And at this point, I could give two shits what he thought of me at this point. Someone I'll name Peas texted me a few days ago asking "Um, did you delete me from you bbm friends?"

This is what I did when I read it....ahahahahaha. ha. Then proceeded to pack for home when I had that freak out sesh about going home. I didn't have time to respond nor did I want to. I wanted to leave it at that. I figured he'd get the picture if no response was said. I could've said many things but I just couldn't be bothered. Days passed until this afternoon when I was scoping out some new tuneage to feed Kramer with. It was from Peas. Ugh really? Pleeeeaaaasssssee leave me alone!!!! I thought. At this point I was annoyed...even though it was the second time he texted me. I have a short fuse I guess, especially with people who annoy me.

Peas: Not even gonna respond? U can't honestly b pissed off I have a gf now. Cuz I kinda ran that by u lol
Me: Not pissed actually :). I'm doing veryyyy well. I don't recall you running that by me considering I stopped talking to you a long time ago
P: I told u i liked u but I was also talking to another girl and u pretty much said to do what I needed to do cuz u weren't rly looking for anything. It's just the principle that u delete my bbm like we're in high school. Like rly? Lol

I really (rly) wanted to tell him to learn how to spell...fucking Grad student. 

Me: I'm glad things worked out tho bc u & I werent going anywhere. Its a little childish that u make a big deal about me deleting ur bbm when u still have my number. There isn't a difference you still have my phone number
P: I kno its jusr the principle of u seemingly having a problem w/ me when it was clear it wasn't going anywhere
Me: I don't have a problem with you. Don't assume that I do. Regardless of the principle, my phone, my choice. Byeeeee
P: Ill go one step further and delete ur number. be friendlier to ppl, just sayin.
M: No problem at all. Tis the season :)

And that was that. Cry, Peas, cry. What's sucks is that he probably thought I was putting up a defense mechanism by saying it didn't bother me. And there was no point of picking a fight, I was exhausted from hearing from him. I stated my case as quickly as I could considering I was just about to go for a run and didn't wanna come back to a person I felt I should say something to.*  I wanted him to stop contacting me, so with my "charm" told him to tis the season at the end of it (read convo below). But honestly, my fans, I was being serious. It was starting to become one of those things where you get text messages from people you don't want to hear from. And I'm glad that he moved on and found someone super quick after he said he "just got out of a really long relationship and wanted to just have fun for now." I'm so glad he doesn't go to my school. Woof that'd be so much worse.
*nowadays, I don't feel like arguing with people. I just can't be bothered with added stress like that in my life, especially when I want to make some changes. I kinda wanna just get my point across, hear their piece, work on it (if I feel its necessary or the relationship is important to me), and go on with life. Some people would consider this as my not caring but it's more about not caring for unnecessary stresses when a situation can be handled better and differently. 

Maybe what I did was, or is, considered "high school" to have done. Like deleting someone off of your Facebook friend list. But then again, people do that when they need to clean up. Get rid of those "friends" who they don't talk to or don't even know at all (which is creepy). Same goes for Address books in cell phones. Those drunken numbers you get and have no idea who they after scrolling through your phone book days later. I've done both of those things. Cleaning up. And sometimes I just can't be bothered with having people in my BBM contact list. Regardless of my reasoning, it's my phone is what it comes down to. I have no obligation to take his "principle" into consideration. This is someone who has come through my life like a revolving door. And I'm fine with that. Truly, I am :)

Thanks for the free grub though, holmes.

I leave my followers with a fun song by Robyn, who is great and I've downloaded some of her songs. She's great and has this slight 80s Euro-dance-pop feel to her tunes. Loves it.

"Tape you up good and put you in the trunk/See you next tuesday cus you is a punk."

No comments:

Post a Comment