Tuesday, December 21, 2010

to clear things up.

I didn't mention I went on a few dates with Peas from previous posts because he stumbled upon my blog way back when we first met. Knowing this, I refrained from mentioning him until now. I figured since he saw that I talked about him before (back in the Vampire Weekend concert post in September), he'd be taking regular looks at my blog. I know I shouldn't care who views my blog because it is my full of my own thoughts and something I created for myself. I have thought What if he sees these blog posts?, but I'm sure he can share his own thoughts about me with his new girlfriend ;)

And for the record, we were never anything more than a few dates. 2 and a half to be exact. Two dinners (our first dinner date comprised of a movie as well) and a meeting for coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment