Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So uhhh...what are you gonna do after college?

I found this quote to be extremely hilarious. My friend posted it on my wall...

so i'm having mild panic attacks (ok, exaggeration, more like typical freak-outs) over what I'm going to do for next year, because of course I have no options and am going to have to go back to small town MN and be a waitress and marry a drug dealer and get preggo (not in that order) and be stuck there for the rest of ...my life, even though I have a degree from a good college, because I didn't find a job right after college and I didn't take my GRE soon enough to apply for grad school and so on and so on. Anyways, moral of the story is, I'd rather be a waitress with no prospects in NYC than in MN. So i just want you to know that I'm leaning more and more to that hole in the wall with you

I find it funny because I have absofuckinglutely no idear what I'll be doing after college. Hopefully have a job utilizing the degree I went to college for four years to get. Actually, I want that to be the case because it'll suck to go to college for four years and not have a job let alone one you went to college to hopefully do afterwards.

I just hate it when people ask me what I'm going to do after college like I know already. If I knew, I'd certainly share it with the world or whoever would ask the question, "What are you going to do after college?" But shit, I don't have a fucking clue. Sometimes, adults just think we have it all figured out since we're about to graduate. I truly wish I did so I didn't feel stressed and constipated all the frickin' time, considering I'm still searching for an internship.*
*I get constipated when I'm stressed, which puts me in a crappy mood no pun intended.

WEIRD COINCIDENCE SIDENOTE
Sooo after I wrote about constipation and stress and still in search for an internship, I checked my e-mail to get an e-mail back from the company I recently interviewed with. I followed up with the interviewer to receive an e-mail back shortly after. However, another interview is in line for another company so options...and then more stress. But wow, greatness for now.
Hopefully this is how I'll look post-grad

No comments:

Post a Comment