Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can't stop the rain.

So much for running outside this morning. And it's not like I can redeem myself in the later hours because it's still coming down.

Still at home. Looking forward to going back to school and getting back to the daily grind. Surprising as it sounds, being home is tough. Although I am grateful I'm able to see my mom after many months (and just my mom for now because I'm not on good terms with my father yet again - let's just say I wasn't even home a full 24 hours and I was already screamed at. Cool I guess. I'm provoking it seems), it's under sad circumstances that I am home. I'm in better spirits than I was the past few days. I have my moments here and there when I think about Mommom but I think that's normal during the loss of a loved one.

Lazy Sunday fo' real. Within the last few minutes, I caught up on my blogger pal's blog posts then proceeded to RAPE her wall with a post and two additional comments (Sorry, to you!), "made a phonecall"*, and started this post. Nothing productive as I had planned - send my professor my assignment since I won't be in class to hand it in and study for same professor's midterm that I will be taking on Wednesday. Huff, my motivation went out the window where the rain is. I'll find it when it stops raining.
*If you know what I mean by this term, then by all means let me know. But I'm sure you won't because it's a term I made up mahself. And no, it is nothing sexual. 

But here are my much needed new sneaks! If you've seen the pictures from my Picture Book post, you'll see why I needed these desperately. I can't keep borrowing my friends' sneaks anyways...
Gel Keyano-17. Compliments of Mama <3 
I believe they are the latest in running technology made my the amazing people over at Asics. And don't worry I didn't steal them - the sensor was removed. This is my second pair by the brand. I was very satisfied with my first pair that I got HEAPS of mileage out of before the backs started to wear out. Amazing sneakers that take me miles and miles away. To learn more about this model (which is highly unlikely) click here: ASICS Gel Keyano-17

No comments:

Post a Comment