Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh, Agyness.

There's always someone we wish to embody. Or we usually have someone lined up when someone asks, "If you could be anyone in the world, who would it be?" Well, I wouldn't necessarily answer that question dead on, considering I wanna be a bunch of different people depending on the day of the week or how I'm feeling. But this chick is so damn cool. Her style, her accent, her name, and her way of making short, spiky hair look cool: Agyness Deyn.


She has her own style that's bright and vibrant and eclectically cool. I'm a fan of bright and vibrant clothing. I'm guilty of wearing too many prints. I can't stay away from them, they're so cool!
Cover of Vogue. Get it, get it.  
This video tells you everything you need to know about Miss Deyn (she legally changed her name to it because she wanted to be DIFFERENT. As I've said, she's so damn cool). Plus, she dates Albert Hammond Jr. from The Strokes. Agyness, I wanna be you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment