Thursday, March 24, 2011

South Bend Bound...

So, in an hour or less I'll be heading over to South Bend, Indiana...again. Yes, it's that time of the semester: Notre Dame visit with study abroad biddies - Round 2. Last fall was epic and I'm hoping this semester will be just as amazing seeing them, maybe better. This time around we have two guests for the car ride: my friend Taylor who studied abroad with us. She's a native Delawarian just like myself so it'll be nice to have a piece of haome invading South Bend with me. And we have Frump, yes thaaat Frump who goes to the same college as I do. He's met some Domers last semester when they came to visit and now he's getting a full dose of Fightin' Irish goodness. Both of them will be accompanying myself, DJ Pauly D, and my roommate (the biffle nug...yeah, I'm in that kind of mood right now. Let's pray I don't get my period until I come back kthanks!)

So I don't really know what to talk about so I'm going to leave you with three great videos we watched in one of my Advertising classes earlier tonight:

Kristen Schaal from Flight of the Concords (I don't watch it but I heard she was in it) did some hilarrrrrrious ads for Sony Ericsson's new smartphone Xperia PLAY:


Pwnage - Xperia PLAY

She's so funny, I'm gonna post another ad...


Sony Ericsson Xperia - Kittenliscious

...and here's a new campaign called FCKH8...WARNING: THIS IS NOT CENSORED. I'll tell ya, the little girl in this ad needs to EAT a bar of soap. But it has a great message that I agree with :)


FCK Bullies by FCKH8.com

And finally, under the watchful eye of Taylor, I'm putting up this cute lil numbah..."it's fucking hysterical," as she puts it. So coot.


They See Me Rollin'

Have a great weekend, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment