Sunday, March 6, 2011

Proof is in the Picture.

Okay, last post of the day. But seriously, it has been raining allllll day. And I haven't been doing this all day (big fat lie). I also studied and submitted a project to my professor.

Going back to the previous post about super cool model Agyness Deyn, I think I had more style when I was younger than I do now (which is why I'm trying to slowly but surely revamp er, enhance is a better term, my personal style). Granted my mom was the one who dressed me when I was a young tot, so props to her. Pardon for the resolution on these pics. They're in photo albums and I'm not about to climb onto the scanner for a better vision of myself as a young rascal nugget.*
*Going home does have it's perks. Looking at old family photos make for a good laugh.

Exhibit A: 
I was the definition of cool. Or at least thought I was. 




Exhibit B:
Sure, I was a little androgynous as a child and wore
suspenders. But my mom attempted to jazz it up by
keeping it girly with the Little Mermaid tee.


Exhibit C:
See? Femininity. I knew what it was. 


Exhibit D:
Either my mom got the date of Halloween
mixed up or that kid forgot to wear a costume.
But I dared to be different even at a young age.
















Exhibit E:
The champ is here! I don't know who bought this
outfit for me. But obviously the hat grew on me.
To this day I sport some lovely head gear.















Exhibit F:
Bright & vibrant colors were and still ARE my forte.
Spiffy head band optional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment