Thursday, May 31, 2012

Listen to this cover right meow!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cover by Scala. They did the creepy cover of Radiohead's Creep with the Kolacny Brothers for The Social Network.

Teenage Dirtbag - Scala

I heard this cover in the beginning of the 2012 documentary Bully, which covered the topic of bullying (surprise!). Despite being disappointed and pretty much saddened by the stories I saw, when this song came on I got goosepimples (or bumps if you wanna be lame and call them goosebumps) the cover was so good!

But yeah, I'm pretty sure some people think I'm a dirtbag. I really couldn't blame them. I told someone that as I've gotten older I've become less and less tolerable of bullshit. I used to do that whole, "Hey you! Yeah, come over here and walk all over me. No really, it's quite alright. Just let me know when you're done, k?!" but then I realized that's not really a kosher way of getting through life. Nor does it mean someone will listen to Iron Maiden with me either. Oh well, I'll take my boobs elsewhere. But here! Listen to this cover!

Sincerely,
Cuz I'm just a teenage dirtbag, (baby)

No comments:

Post a Comment