Monday, May 2, 2011

I think someone just lost their job...

I'm sure everyone is familiar with the happenings of last night. May 1st is probably going to be marked as a day to drink or throw a party or update their Facebook statuses because that's what essentially happened in my neck of the woods. I refrained from doing any of the three (Okay, I updated my status but big whoop! Who didn't? And mine was unique stating, "I think a certain president just got himself re-elected."

But yeah, Osama Bin Laden is dead. No point of stating the deets to this news story because it'll be all over the news for the next three days maybe longer. Hopefully a lot of families can sleep easier knowing that a man who's been considered the most wanted man by the FBI for over a decade is finally out of the picture.

God Bless Amuuurica.

But hey, check out this dumbass....



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mMP7Ys57ha4

No comments:

Post a Comment