Monday, May 9, 2011

Charlotte Russe.

Despite my lack of cash flow, I have been a shopper of this brand before. I mostly utilized the website rather than going into the actual store simply because of time. The brand is similar to Forever 21 - lots of styles within a reasonable budget, fashion forward while still maintaining essential items like basic tanks and accessories. And they have shoes too! I remember ordering a pair of long black suede boots that got me through the fall and winter months of sophomore year and then some. I think my mom loved them as well, which is why I couldn't find them for the life of me because she was wearing them.

To check out more great styles by the brand go to their website: http://www.charlotterusse.com/

There is also a fan site currently under construction to promote the brand. Who knew that clothing brands could have fan sites! There's a short video of their new upcoming fall fashion line that I would definitely take advantage of once September comes. Check out the site here: http://charlotterusse.org/

There's still much to do on the fan site but they're moving in the right direction by implementing media. It would be a great idea to have shoppers of the brand post pictures of their CR looks, that way, they can be involved with the brand and other fans as well. A featured outfit of the week or day could also be used for the fan site, if it would be updated frequently. Maybe even spotting some fashion trends and featuring them on the site could work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment