Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Bullet

Frump and I saw this infomercial on TV last night. I watched the disgusted grimace on his face as he saw the sweet potato turn into mush in this piece of equipment part of "the Magic Bullet Family!" I was in awe at how this little bullet made baby food in an instant. But then it got to the part where there was green mush and my face did the same thing. "Ughhhh!" we said simultaneously.

Funny moments at the 1:03 mark - I'm not sure if that baby is really smiling after the taste of just pured fruits or veggies. Although they may be better fo' yo baybay being organic and all that shiz (and it's also probably a lot cheaper than those jars of Gerber that have probably been aging on store shelves), the saucy-like texture ain't alwayz appealing (hence, the 1:41 mark grimace). All in all, the testimonials are what kill me. Not only are the babies so funny to watch, but I love seeing these women try to hold them while giving the Baby Bullet praises. The cameraman is clearly making these kids laugh. This gadget is cool and all but babies just wanna laugh, sleep, and shit all day at that age. They don't really care about the Baby Bullet.



What am I saying? I'm probably gonna buy one when have little tikes of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment