Monday, April 25, 2011

Trust

To go along with the other upcoming movies I want to see, this one is frighteningly interesting and probably the first one on my list. I saw this movie trailer about two months ago and immediately got goose bumps. Not only does it portray a very serious and oftentimes scary reality of the Internet, but it looks like a greatly made film. Trust is directed by David Schwimmer (yeah, the guy from Friends) and stars Clive Owen, Catherine Keener, and newbie Liana Liberato.



Trust movie trailer

Schwimmer is committed to anti-violence advocacy for women and has done work for Santa Monica's Rape Foundation. The movie already premiered but is yet to make it to a theater near me. But once it does, I'm there. I'm starting to think about deleting my online dating profile.


Whoops...did I just admit to having one of those? Time for another confession-like post.

No comments:

Post a Comment