Friday, February 11, 2011

More appropriate for my Ad blog

YES! I have anotherrrrrr bloggggggg. I had to make one for my Ad Campaigns class, which I love because it's full of the same rascals I had another Ad class with last semester. And then there are that handful of other people who weren't in our class who probably think we're weird.

The blog is called...ADVersaurus.

I didn't know what else to call it but at the time I was thinking about dinosaurs. So that's how it was conjured up. Please read it and follow me! ADVersaurus

But anyways, here are some funny TV spots for no reason other than sharing them with you. Hope they make you smile or laugh or pee.



"THE TICKETS ARE NOW DIAMONDS!"

So true, so funny. You should watch all of these commercials...


I couldn't post this ad on my wall. It was banned in England I think. But it's so cute! Watch
Banned VW ad "Bollocks" (2008)

This is so wrong
Watch if you dare

Follow my ad blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment