Sunday, February 27, 2011

BBM Convo

F = friend
M = me

F: Would you be opposed to going out in the city? We could meet up with one of your friends
M: One of my friends?
F: The dates
M: Ha that's funny. I have nil
F: Danielle's friend or the one who you got lunch with
M: Yea no. I squashed both of them like tennis matches. Where's my trophy?
F: Lol no go?
M: Nope. I've come to the slight conclusion that I don't have time to date right now
F: Yea good conclusion
M: So I shall remain slightly bitter/comfortable with being single til I graduate. I hate my life
F: I shouldn't be dating. He takes up too much time
M: Ha! You couldn't stay single if you tried
F: Lol yes I could.
M: When was the last time you were single? Hahaha I can't remember
F: But they are nice accessories :)
M: Ew you just referred to your boyfriends as accessories. Fucking cow lol
F: Lol cow!



MOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment