Sunday, February 6, 2011

Don't be scared..just pet some hair!

It's Superbowl Sunday and I'm in the library doing "work" before I get my wings, chips & queso dip, munchy face on in a few hours. My friend Katie told me to check out this video called The Hair Petting Game. On our way to our internships last week, we were on the train talking about something along the lines of tactile learning. I'm a tactile learner (as well as a visual one) and when I see something that appeals to my touching sense I have an urge to touch it (obviously). This usually is the case with suede, weird fabrics, and a majority of the time: FUR COATS. Like long, costume-like, beast masks covering one's entire body. I just wanna stroke them. I don't even like fur coats but they look uber soft and lovely to the touch. Sometimes I just go for it, not knowing the person and hoping they won't feel me touching them.

"We're doing it on the way to work Tuesday," Katie BBMs me.

The death of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment