Friday, January 20, 2012

Ready for the weekend

I had an up and down week. Terrible day yesterday. But now that I've scraped myself off of the pavement after I've fallen like the walking bag of emotions that I am (I HATE DATING!), I'm going to enjoy myself tonight - Calvin Harris at Pacha in NYC. Last time I went to Pacha, I was a freshman in college. I was groped by some guy high on Ecstasy on the house floor. He literally put his hands down my panties and felt my bare ass #frightening, #scarred. I had to have one of my friends save me.

This time, I'll be accompanied by my friend Kyle, a tall, lanky Irish boy with Weasley hair and fraggles. He's a great time and Calvin Harris's song "Flashback" was a staple when we studied abroad in Australia almost two years ago. If only everyone from Port Lodge could join us for this sold out event.

I blogged about CH months ago. His jams always put me in a better mood. And I'm hoping that this show will be the beginning of a great weekend.

Flashback - Calvin Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment