Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th


Of course I pick one of the most dreaded days (according to the superstitious) to finally update. I'm trying to stay optimistic, hoping that my positive vibes will ward off any bad luck. But who knows, the universe acts in mysterious ways so there's only so much "Shoo fly shoo!"s I can say before I start to have a mental breakdown if and when something goes terribly wrong.


But I think one thing that I can take notice of without referring to the 13th is how odd the universe is at times. It truly does work and turn and jump and spin at different paces and when one believes that things are giong to be okay, the universe changes and and turns upside down. Maybe it's just me. But recently, life has been kind of confusing, er, hard to grasp. I wouldn't necessarily say I'm at a crossroads, at least not yet but sometimes things just don't seem...kosher?

I think things are going well but then they oftentimes change or seem different. I'm not sure as too how to explain it. I guess it's just how life is and I should attempt to just be more patient. Patient with the universe, with myself, and especially with others.


According to my calendar, a new moon appears on January 23rd. I'm not expecting for my life to get any better by that date but I'm going to take note of changes in my life, if any. Actually, I'm looking at my calendar more closely. The moon changes or rotates on the same day of every week in each month. Is the universe on some sort of cycle, as if it had a period? Is the universe a girl? Ugh, I'll never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment