Friday, January 6, 2012

Read my friend!

My friend Jessi, who I've been blessed to have met in Oz over a year ago, has started writing her own blog! She's a rock-climbing aficionado who does some traveling as well. She's currently in Japan climbing rocks and exploring the land whilst learning the culture and language. What a lil travel bug! Anywho, feel free to read about her adventures with her here. I'll be sure to live vicariously through her considering I'm not climbing things or traveling at the moment. Maybe next time.

Here we are in beautiful Bunbury, Western Australia for Groovin' the Moo. An epic music festival we went to with some friend whilst down undahhh...I had to do this for the sake of showing all of read me our wonderfully weird and sensational friendship we've created.
Love this weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment