Thursday, October 20, 2011

Music Video Madness!

I've been meaning to post these vids that I ABSOLUTELY LURVE until I realized Rihanna's new music video for "We Found Love" (featuring the amazing Calvin Harris #marrymeplease) came out. These songs are good too - I wouldn't be posting epic visual and auditory sauce on my blog if they didn't appeal to those senses. All these songs have been on my iPod for a while but I never knew they were visually appealing until now. Pandora should play music videos in the future.

In no particular order:

1. Love Lost / The Temper Trap


2. Settle Down / Kimbra


3. I Follow Rivers / Lykke Li


4. We Found Love / Rihanna (feat. Calvin Harris)


5. Lisztomania / Phoenix*
*Okay, so this last one isn't an "official" video but it's a great mashup video using scenes from the BEST 80s movies ever to a great song by an awesome French band that I have yet to still see live. My birthday is in the beginning of April if anyone would like birfday gift ideas for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment