Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I thought what I wrote on someone's wall was blog-worthy...

I'm in one of those moods. Blah moods, as I say. I'm spending my lunch break blogging since I haven't done so in a while. I'm also looking at shoes, places to start doing some more yoga (crane pose here I come!), and creeping on Facebook (c'mon, we all do it).

Two of my good Portlander friends from study abroad, Jenny and Jessi, will be running the Portland marathon this coming Columbus Day weekend. I was suuuupoooosed to go to Portland this weekend but due to my lack of funds and monetary responsibility* I have to put this trip on hold.
*spending $200 on Urbanoutfitters.com & Forever21.com is not okay. Neither is $100 at Target. #ashamed.

While in this blahh mood that I'm in, I wrote this on Jessi's wall:

"After the marathon, I suggest you run to the east coast. It's getting cold here and I'm getting cranky and I kind of need you to brighten my day while the leaves turn and I'm stuck in a cubicle until 5pm, only being able to save the world at night time like Batman. But in my case, it would be like Catwoman. Meow ♥  

You can be Robin or like a sidekick gerbil. I don't know if Catwoman comes equipped with a sidekick. She's probably too good for one. But yeah, I'll take a gerbil." 



I'm pretty funny. I plan on going to Whole Foods after work today. There's a sale on vegan frozen dinners and I want to try them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment