Monday, October 31, 2011

Buy My Love

Why I didn't know who Wynter Gordon was before, I have no idea. But while my roommate and I were trapped indoors during the torrential snow fall and also because we opted-out of going to the city Saturday night dressed as scantily clad peacocks (I'm kinda sad we never got to fly), we read some good ol' fashion Thought Catalog! And for being a minimally-designed blog, I couldn't help but notice the latest Victoria's Secret video ad on the side. Half-naked models dancing around and laughing about how their boobs can look bigger than they usually are? Coot. I guess. But Wynter Gordon's song was playing in the background and I liked it :)

You're probably more familiar with her song featuring David Guetta called "Dirty Talk."
Here's the trollopey ad...
Let us dance in our undies because we are skinny bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment