Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bliss Cafe

I'm not sure if I already went over my frequenting trips to Williamsburg. It's the obscure section of BK where hipsters reside. And I'm completely okay with that. In fact, it's cleaner than L.E.S. (less rats, you know), and not polluted with a strip of sushi joints. There's only so much rice and fish I could take. All in all, Williamsburg is the tits and if the inhabitants are the reason for not visiting, then you're a butthead.

A few weeks ago I went to this vegan place fo' dinnah called Bliss Cafe. It's cute, low-key and the front door was outlined in bright green paint so it wasn't hard to find on Bedford Ave. All menu items are vegetarian/vegan-friendly. For a place that serves healthy eats, I'd say my Bliss Bowl was pretty scrumptious - I got my dose of all the essential food groups: carbs (brown rice & sweet potatoes), protein (tofu & beans), and veggies (seaweed, mixed veggies, and kale). Oh, and carrot/ginger dressing...Mmmm.

Bliss Bowl goodness.
Dishes are reasonable in price, the place is open fairly late, they deliver and you can BYOB. #AWESOME. If you refer to my earlier post from a month ago, you'll see why I chose to hit up this vegan eatery.
I did NOT pay her to pose.




This picture is just to prove that I don't eat alone...vegans do exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment