Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday afternoon G-Chats...

Conversation #1 with Danielle.
danielle:  OMG
me:  what
danielle:  I WAS FIVE FEET AWAY FROM ANNA WINTOUR
me:  FUCK YOU no way where?
danielle:  Conde nast cafeteria, i died
me:  what was she eating?!
danielle:  nothing
me:  of course
danielle:  she was talking to someone obviously too good to eat or throw out her cup
me:  exactly
danielle:  hahahaha
me:  our convos are death-worthy...in a good way
danielle:  hahaha, im stil shocked
me:  i'd be too, usually no normal working person is good enough to see her in person let alone a fucking cafeteria
danielle:  i turned beat red literally
me:  bahhhh u shoulda went up to her and be like "here's my resume"
danielle:  hahahahaha shed be like lose the love handles then come back
me:  that and she'd make you cat walk in her office in 6 inch stilettos
danielle:  you know when you are in a place and you just feel like for once in your life you really belong?
me:  i think so..yeah i've felt like that i just don't remember when. let me guess, you felt complete in the conde nast cafeteria
danielle:  yes 100% complete
me:  you still have to prove yourself to them in 6-inch stilettos
danielle:  i got it.

Conversation #1 with Tori.
me:  hows work?
Victoria:  its okay im on the phone with a crazy
me:  oh boy. CONNECTICUT IS ON THE EAST COAST, NOT ANTARCTICA!
Victoria:  omg its fucking nuts this woman keeps calling me rachel we are all listening in right now, shes clearly mentally ill, she keeps crying and saying that she has issues and everyone calls her a retard and she needs to talk to steve for her to be healed
me:  oh christ
Victoria:  yeah these are our phone calls on the reg
me:  but ur not in charge of guests tho..if she wants to be a guest (clearly she does) shouldn't she call a different department?
Victoria:  yeah but like shes down in florida and literally can't get up here for anything like her problems are "good" enough to be on the show
me:  omg lol
Victoria:  and audience doesn't fly people up here so shes sol
me:  what segment would that be?
Victoria:  shes be im a looney
me:  right so she has to be in contact with the guest department?
Victoria:  and i need help
me:  i just LOLed in my cube to "and i need help"
Victoria:  yeah but shes doesn't really have a good enough problem to be on the show at all
hahahahahha
me:  oh i thought she did
Victoria:  nah not that good
me:  eww...sheesh i feel bad shes crying but its such a funny/fucked up situation
Victoria:  shes not the daughter of her like first cousin and aunt or something haha
yeazh i know hahah
me:  yah i mean, you're not really tv worthy if people call you retarded everyday
Victoria:  thats what happens its like funny but sad all at the same time ill get bipolar soon
me:  i get called worse things like puta
Victoria:  hahahaha puta means whore in spanish
me:  no duh i know it
Victoria:  hahaha oh u knew it already? perfect.
me:  okay so i re-opened my dating profile and part of me, actually a majority of me wishes i hadn't done so because the fucking people on this site should just go on craigslist. but now i can't disable it for another week. its like a weird stipulation, once you re-open it, it has to stay active for one week before you disable it again
Victoria:  why did u reload it! idiot haha
me: lol because i was bored
Victoria:  hahahah fuck. loser
me:  i don't like being single its boring but its not like i want a relationship either...im so weird i guess i just want to have a someone on the back burner
Victoria:  yeah the attention is very nice...sometimes.
me:  but clearly the only people who wanna talk to me are people who just wanna fuck me
Victoria: hahah true thats not that bad sometimes tho
me:  to them, i'm just fuckable
Victoria:  and its not bad cause u prob need too! hahaha
me:  yeah ur so right. fuck this. im gonna fuckeverybody!
Victoria:  hahaha do it...well not everybody, but a few
me:  "You there! you wanna fuck? okay let's go!"
Victoria:  haha maybe like 5 and use a condaaam
me:  "how about ur friend? yeah? okay you come too!"
Victoria:  hahahahahhaha dying
me:  "Oh..is that..your dad over there?"
Victoria:  omg gross
me:  "ohmga does he wanna fuck me?"
Victoria:  hahahahaha ur such a lossaahh
me:  "NO? oh...ok yeah he's married...BUT THAT SHOULDNT STOP HIM FROM TRYING TO FUCK ME!" i wonder if the company knows i talk like this
Victoria:  hahah i hope they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment