Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things that Turn Me ON & OFF

I love Ryan O'Connell. I guess I would consider him my favorite writer on Thought Catalog considering he shits out so many articles daily. I follow him on Twitter and his tweets about his latest articles along with his personal tweets are quite enjoyable to know about. He recently wrote two TC articles about things that turn him on and off.

Things that turn me on
Things that turn me off

I thought I could make a brief list of my own...

     ON                                                        OFF
Collarbones                                       Behind-the-neck fat
Relaxed                                             On edge
Confident but not cocky                     Too cool for school
Funny                                                Judgmental
Adventurous                                      Boring
Friendly                                             Socially awkward
Fun drunk                                          Angry drunk
Different hobbies than my own           Agrees to everything I say
The occasional argument                   Constant arguments
Active/working                                   Lazy/unemployed
Affectionate                                      Unaffectionate
Dances, smiles, and laughs                 Sits, grimaces, and shrugs
Makes an effort                                Requests attention
Enjoys cat videos on YouTube             Plays too many video games
Eclectic                                             Straight-edge
Balances going out/staying in              Parties too much
Honest/upfront                                  Sketchy/plays games
Surprises (to an extent)                      Still hooking up with exes
Remembers                                         Forgets
Brings me up                                       Puts me down
Fills me in with current events           Makes me feel inferior    without making me feel like an idiot 


    That's not asking for much...right?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment