Monday, August 15, 2011

Let's just take a moment...

And look at this picture when I was catching up with Betches Love This Site.

hungryyyyy
Exhibit A: Petra Ecclestone. I don't feel like going in-depth about this one because a) I don't know who she is, b) I don't really care who she is (aside from using her for this blog post) and c) you can read about her here.

Let's just say she's young (22), rich ($300 million - thanks celebritynetworth.com!), and "privileged" as she likes to say.





Exhibit B: this man to her left. Wealthy businessman James Stunt. Ugh. The 28-year old looks like he's 38, borderline Ryan Reynolds status circa Just Friends with Amy Smart.

I know, I knowww - looks aren't everything. It's what's on the inside that counts. Blah, blah, blah. But really? Would you marry a rock because it's "nice" on the inside. That shit doesn't move!

Whatever, I'm not too keen on these successful socialite types. I got my daily dose of the Hiltons years ago when I wanted to know what was going on in the Young, Rich, and Fabulous world.

But I'd rather blog about how awesome I am. Celebritynetworth.com is still waiting on my actual figures. #pending. So in the meantime, read my shit and follow me on Twitter (@jules_allen). kthanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment