Saturday, June 4, 2011

"We made energy with za floor bouncing"

Frump & I watched Extreme Barhopping on the Travel Channel. Why? Because we fucking can. I really wanna go to Club Watt in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

SIDENOTE
I kinda enjoy half-listening to infomercials for pathetic gadgets. 

But these four words are the reason why I wanna go to Club Watt: ENERGYHARVESTINGDANCEFLOOR

Club Watt is considered the most eco-conscious club in the world and this is why...

Essentially, people who dance on the EH dance floor are generating power for the lights surrounding the dance floor as well as the lights in the floor, and the music too. It's almost like saying you can't stop dancing or else the whole club will lose power. That's a lot of pressure for someone to dance their ass off. But who wouldn't wanna dance their ass off when the floor lights up in an array of colors with every move they make? Takes me back to those L.A. Lights shoes I rocked when I was a youngin'. Holla.

 I wish I could dance like dis :\

No comments:

Post a Comment