Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Because sometimes we just need time...lots of time.

I promise to update all who care (very few of you) about my stellar weekend with friends at the Dave Matthews Band Caravan show in Atlantic City, NJ. It was the first stop of his 4 city "tour thing" that guarantees three nights of DMB and other amazing artists like O.A.R., David Gray, Thievery Corporation, Damien Marley and Bassnectar. Yah, I know the last one is kind of out there and doesn't relate sound wise to the other artists but it was still a bright and exciting artist to see amongst everyone else. Other artists that will be seen at the future shows (Lakeside in Chicago, Governors Island in New York, and The Gorge in Washington) include John Butler Trio, The Roots, Kid Cudi, and...Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.

Yeah, I don't wanna talk about it.

Like whyyyy couldn't they be in AC? WHY?!

Oh well. Before I die I will see them perform and maybe I'll be lucky enough to be asked to be part of their group. I can play the triangle. And I told myself I'd learn how to the play the ukelele.

SIDENOTE
I just bought a ukelele just now after having a ten minute conversation with my awesome co-worker about Christopher Guest movies and mini harps. We tried Googling the actual name for those tiny azz harps. My forthcoming new musical instrament and latest hobby will be coming in about a week. It's bright green and sparkly. Somewhat like my personality but I just wished I was a little more sparkly.

The Pixies definitely asked the right question: Where is my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment