Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve 2011

Please watch how cute these fuckers are. I think when I come home in the early morning, hopefully as the sun is rising, I'll put on 500 Days of Summer. Everyone have a safe and joyous new year and ring it in with someone who isn't a douchebag. Muah muahs to all :)


What Are You Doing New Years Eve? by Zooey & Joseph :)

I'll also leave you with some humorous NYE banter I had with my best friend from Delaware, Stephy poo...

Steph: Man, I wish you were gonna be here for new years...actually, nevermind. You wouldn't wanna be here for new years, would you...
Me: Yeah, no I wouldn't wanna be here for new years. Because last time I was here for new years, Georgie fingered me in your beach house.

[[awkward silence]]

Steph: I...uhh, wasn't expecting you to say that. But okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment