Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FREEwililamsburg.com

I love this site. I really do. I have this on-going romance with that part of BK and I don't think it'll stop anytime soon unless I'm kicked out by the locals, who by the way are dyingggg to meet me every time I get off that L train and make eyes with Bedford Ave. MMMMM yummay.

Anywho, Freewilliamsburg.com is the go-to site for all things...well, Williamsburg! Need to find a hipster watering hole? Go there. Going on a vegan-friendly date with someone who wear personality glasses and TOMS? Go there.

Two things I found that we completely and utterly hipster and obscure were two videos, one for an epic food idea (I hope it actually exists when I have kids - I'm totally making my kids wear plaid and oxfords) and the other was a creepyyy music video that I couldn't help but watch.

College Humor - Brunchables



"Deep in the Woods" - Tennis

No comments:

Post a Comment